Pages/Tabs

Shabby Chic - Chevron

12.04.2007

Help

What a difference it makes having two people conducting art class. As mentioned in the previous post, Silvia is here the entire week from the Cummer Museum conducting her own art projects for every class. This way, I can keep my eye on students who aren't paying attention, and she can get through the lesson. I wish, so badly, that she or another qualified, full-time person could assist me or vice versa on a regular basis. Needless to say, I am enjoying this while it lasts. The kids are responding really well to her activities and I think they are excited about their field trip in the spring.

I think I have developed a mini-addiction to caffeine; I've started to get headaches in the afternoon when I haven't had my coffee in the morning. I suppose it runs in our family though (Laura, I partially blame you for buying that delicious coffee when you visited a couple months ago. "And that's what really grinds my gears!").

1 comment:

Pete Bauer said...

Uncle Steve is the same way. So with Dea.

I had to break my caffeine intake entirely. I get tired in the afternoon, but I feel much better overall.