Pages/Tabs

Shabby Chic - Chevron

12.20.2007

A "Me, me me" entry

Well, I received this email today from the Museum of Contemporary Art Jacksonville. I mentioned in this previous post that I had entered some work. The results are in:

Dear First Coast Portfolio Applicant,
We are happy to inform you that one or more of your pieces were selected for inclusion in First Coast Portfolio: A Juried Art Educators Exhibition. You will be receiving a letter shortly detailing the next step in the process. Congratulations, and we look forward to seeing the selected works in person in January.

Happy Holidays,

Ben Thompson

BEN THOMPSON

Registrar

MUSEUM OF CONTEMPORARY ART | JACKSONVILLE
333 North Laura Street : : Jacksonville, FL 32202
(904) 366-6911 ext 206 : : (904) 366-6901 fax
www.mocajacksonville.org

This is very exciting! It is a gorgeous space and it will be great exposure. Maybe I can actually sell a flippin' painting or two.

In the meantime, my grad-school applications are plugging along. Did I mention I still have some pieces to finish before my portfolio is complete? Apparently, I'm really good at counting to 20. Needless to say, I am feeling a little stressed. I do have some new paintings though that I feel pretty good about.

No comments: