Pages/Tabs

Shabby Chic - Chevron

1.11.2009

My Favorite Things to Do When Sick

1. Sleep (and taking Nyquil to help that become a reality).

2. Read.

3. Drink blue Gatorade.

4. Drink hot, green tea with honey.

5. Watch movies or episodes of Saved by the Bell.

6. Take hot showers (well, I like those anyways).

7. Sit in the sun.

8. Sleep some more.

9. If it's a cold, I end up eating a lot even if I can't taste everything that well, especially the following: broccoli, spinach, tangerines, oyster crackers, veggie soup, egg noodles, toast, and grapes.

10. Not listen to music.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most of my list matches yours except that I hate blue Gatorade (orange, please) and reading and sitting in the sun usually make me feel worse. Love number 9 - I do the same thing with different foods... Feel better! Love u. p.s. The word verification is cochoti. Kind of sounds like a sneeze "Cochoti!!!"

Anonymous said...

Since I've been sick this time around, I found that I didn't have much of an appetite, but when I would finally eat, I'd eat a ton and I had a craving for junk food. Not the best for me when I'm sick, but it was the only thing that sounded good. So, I eat too much sugar when I'm sick.

I too like green tea with honey :) You know what's awesome when I'm sick? Peppermint tea.

When I'm sick, I love watching anything that comes in a marathon format on TV: CSI, Law & Order, Bones, Mythbusters, whatever.